- Login: sandern
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/06/2011
- Last connection: 08/08/2018
- 02:49 AM pfSense Bug #3720: Captive portal on httpS redirect to a http page
- As this was a bug 4 years ago, I think it is fixed now because I also don't have the issue anymore in the latest vers...
- 06:46 AM pfSense Bug #8226: Pass-through MAC automatic additions adds duplicate
- Its indeed solved. Thanks for the quick fix.
- 05:49 AM pfSense Bug #8226 (Resolved): Pass-through MAC automatic additions adds duplicate
- When a user has multiple browser tabs open before logging into the captive portal. Each 'll show the captive portal l...
- 10:53 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- Why not change target version to 2.9.9... sorry just little frustrating that this doesn't get fixed.
- 04:44 AM pfSense Bug #4721: Can't assign same monitor ip twice
- Correction: "They are both having the same gateway, and I would like to monitor that gateway ip." => the same gateway...
- 04:43 AM pfSense Bug #4721 (Rejected): Can't assign same monitor ip twice
- We have 2 cable connections from the same ISP. They are both on seperate routers in front of Pfsense.
So in Pfsens...
- 02:31 AM pfSense Bug #3720 (Resolved): Captive portal on httpS redirect to a http page
- When you set your captive portal to use httpS and set a after authentication url (redirect) to a http (not S) url, th...
- 10:14 AM pfSense Bug #1928: Can't sync voucher database when carp peer is also active
- I deleted the CARP sync so that the voucher database keeps syncing fine but when the master goes down I still can't g...
- 07:16 AM pfSense Bug #1928 (Resolved): Can't sync voucher database when carp peer is also active
When I try to sync the voucher database from the slave to the master I get a "Disallowing CARP sync loop" mess...
- 03:36 AM pfSense Feature #1921 (Rejected): Log pass-through mac captive portal
- It would be nice if the MAC and MAC Description of a computer that is allowed thru the Captive portal with his mac ad...
Also available in: Atom