- Login: loonylion
- Registered on: 11/20/2017
- Last connection: 11/20/2017
- 12:50 PM pfSense Revision 87489e5c: re-adding changes made to fix bug#6400, includes fixes for bug#8222 and bug#8223 that were introduced with the initial commit of this code.
- original pull request was #3868
- 10:52 AM pfSense Bug #8222: When trying to add another OPT interface, it's replacing the last existing one
- I have revered the OPT naming code to vanilla pfSense; if this bug still occurs it's caused by something else.
- 10:52 AM pfSense Bug #8223: Cannot delete vlan, I get redirected to an empty page
- This should now be fixed; I corrected the broken reference.
- 12:04 PM pfSense Revision d7dc67f9: interfaces_fast.inc: removed accidental rolling 'r' from comment
- removed unused parameters from definition of convert_real_interface_to_friendly_interface_name_fast()
- 08:57 AM pfSense Revision c1a2c6c8: Changed license as requested and added a missing apostrophe in a comment.
- 01:14 PM pfSense Bug #6400: assign_interfaces.php issues with large numbers of interfaces
- I have submitted a pull request that addresses this, waiting on pfSense devs now.
- 02:47 PM pfSense Bug #8110: undefined functions validate_gateway($_post, $id) and save_gateway($_POST, $realid) in system_gateways_edit.php
- those functions are NOT present in gwlb.inc in my install, and the file is not damaged. Clearly this is a partial upd...
- 12:44 PM pfSense Bug #8110 (Not a Bug): undefined functions validate_gateway($_post, $id) and save_gateway($_POST, $realid) in system_gateways_edit.php
- While setting up he.net 6 to 4 tunnel as per the howto documented in the wiki, I ran into this while making the edits...
- 10:49 AM pfSense Revision 68eacaa2: fix for broken preselection of select boxes
- 08:38 AM pfSense Revision 529fbbfd: Improves bug#6400 further reducing page load time from my previous commit
- Moved select box generation code out of interface display loop, meaning it runs once iterating over count(interfaces)...
Also available in: Atom