traffic shaping queue on WAN wont allow total of all child to be 100%
Traffic Shaper (ALTQ)
i was setting up traffic shaping on a sg-1000, i found 2 issues:
firstly on wan i added a qinternet and set it to 70mbps and then created 5 child queues under that and it totals to 100% but it wont allow that, max i can goto is 99%. The same i do on the lan interface then it allows total to be 100%.
secondly if u create a qinternet under wan a a child queue called qack under that and then u try to clone that to lan then the tree is lost and qinternet and qack both end up under tha lan interface
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
Moving target to 2.4.2 as we need 2.4.1 sooner than anticipated.
i think this requires some php code changes only as the web gui doesnt allow, the shaper itself is fine with it when edited manually
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
On pfSense-netgate-uFW-recover-2.4.2-DEVELOPMENT-armv6-20171104-1805 unable to reproduce. Created parent queue for 50Mb/s, then a child at 100% with no issue, same with 50% and 50% child queues.
Can be set to resolved.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom