Traffic shaping doesn't work when applied to a bridge interface
Having two or more interfaces within a bridge, the traffic shaper doesn't work when applied to it. Traffic is seen on the member interfaces instead of the bridge.
Appropriate tunables are configured (net.link.bridge.pfil_member and net.link.bridge.pfil_bridge). This worked fine on 2.1.x. Should be pretty simple to reproduce.
This behavior is essential to achieve proper download shaping on multi-LAN setups.
- Target version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
- Target version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3
- Target version changed from 2.2.3 to 2.3
I have here the exact same issue.
Any news on this one, as this is the only possibility to borrow bandwidth from each other when having multiple physical interfaces.
With kind regards,
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Assignee set to Luiz Otavio O Souza
- Category set to Traffic Shaper
- Target version changed from 2.3 to 2.3.1
- Target version changed from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4.0
Any news on this? Issue still exists in 2.3.2. No Traffic shaper on bridge0 even with:
Also available in: Atom