Upgraded CARP IPs fail HTTP REFERER check
Opening web browser to carp IP results in HTTP_REFERER error. This worked correctly in 2.2.5
An HTTP_REFERER was detected other than what is defined in System -> Advanced (http://192.168.13.1/). You can disable this check if needed in System -> Advanced -> Admin.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Subject changed from Carp IP is not accepted by webgui to CARP IPs fail HTTP REFERER check
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Subject changed from CARP IPs fail HTTP REFERER check to Upgraded CARP IPs fail HTTP REFERER check
only applies to upgraded systems, because of issues introduced by #4858 related changes
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Luiz Souza
Luiz, can you check this when you are working on #4858? I believe both tickets are related
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Luiz Souza to Chris Buechler
fixed by my earlier commit on #4858, this works once config revision's upgraded to 14.0.
- Status changed from Resolved to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Luiz Souza
Luiz apparently has a better fix
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue also affect IP Aliases, this is now fixed.
Also available in: Atom