hn0: driver does not support altq
Traffic Shaper (ALTQ)
As subject says, hn0 on 2.5.0 does not support ALTQ.
You get error after traffic shaper wizard starts to reload rules.
Output of: sysctl -a | grep use_if_start
Is: hw.hn.use_if_start: 0
- Category set to Traffic Shaper (ALTQ)
See previous issue #8954 where this was fixed for 2.4.4
are there any plans to correct this behaviour?
Is this possibly resolved in next freebsd release?
still an issue on the latest builds...
Can someone please take a look at this one?
It seems trivial to fix or am I wrong?
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Luiz Souza
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Luiz, can you check this one please?
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
So I tried with: pfSense-CE-2.5.0-DEVELOPMENT-amd64-20200618-1024
Still same message about ALTQ support. Is this change baked into version I`ve tested?
- Status changed from Resolved to New
It should be. I also tested the most recent snapshot from this morning and altq did not work there, either.
I tried with todays snapshot and have the same issue.
What can we do next?
Also available in: Atom