- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/14/2013
- Last connection: 08/08/2017
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #7625: When creating IPv6 firewall rule for single host, netmask improperly displays
- I have now updated to latest build but unfortunatly it still does not work. (2.4.0-BETA (amd64) built on Wed Aug 02 ...
- 05:09 PM pfSense Bug #7452: Adding a gateway from interfaces.php does not work
- As mentioned by Philip Davis in #7659 the fix for the crash has now been implemented in https://github.com/pfsense/pf...
- 06:48 PM pfSense Bug #7659: Crash "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /etc/inc/gwlb.inc on line 1739" when defining a IPv4 or IPv6 IP + adding gateway.
- Hi Philip,
I updated the PF to 2.4.0-BETA (amd64) built on Wed Jun 28 16:02:43 CDT 2017 today and redid the proced...
- 11:15 AM pfSense Bug #7501: Interfaces statistics widget GUI + JSON (2 issues)
- I have tested the #7501 on fresh "pfSense-CE-2.4.0-BETA-amd64-20170623-1439.iso" install in Virtualbox on amd64
- 10:54 AM pfSense Bug #7659 (Resolved): Crash "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /etc/inc/gwlb.inc on line 1739" when defining a IPv4 or IPv6 IP + adding gateway.
- RUNNING ON: *pfSense-CE-2.4.0-BETA-amd64-20170623-1439.iso* fresh installed today 24/6.2017 in VirtualBox and no othe...
- 10:34 AM pfSense Bug #7452: Adding a gateway from interfaces.php does not work
I have tested both IPv4 and IPv6 PR corrections running on fresh "pfSense-CE-2.4.0-BETA-amd64-20170623-1439...
- 07:45 AM pfSense Packages Feature #6226: Add usb_modeswitch to the pfSense package repo
- Has this feature request stalled ?
There is a package that that could handle this, it is only a matter of the corr...
- 11:09 AM pfSense Bug #6758 (Resolved): 2 x Crash with "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function pfSense_interface_listget() in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 80"
- I have a second installation running on i386 10.3-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p5 v2.3.2 on AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 D...
- 08:04 AM pfSense Feature #6746 (Resolved): Option to select dark or misc background for Traffic Graphs when a dark theme is selected.
- When a dark theme is selected, the large "blob" of white color in
the Traffic Graphs widget feels inapropriate when ...
- 07:06 AM pfSense Bug #6744: Picture Widget loses config / actual picture intermittent. Especially when moving from column 2 to 3.
- Then if it's already handled for 2.3.3 this bugreport could be closed.
Also available in: Atom