- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/21/2010
- Last connection: 07/22/2018
- 02:45 AM pfSense Bug #8556 (Closed): Notification always sent twice via email - DynDNS updated IP Address on WAN (pppoe0) to
- When I get a new IP from my provider I always get *two* emails with same content about this event. E.g....
- 04:32 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5821: Asterisk - shared object libperl.so not found
- +Remark Addon:+
If 'res_snmp.so' isn't really needed, uncomment the following line in /usr/local/pkg/asterisk.inc:...
- 04:14 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5821 (Closed): Asterisk - shared object libperl.so not found
During startup of Asterisk a module (res_snmp.so) cannot be loaded, because the shared object "libperl....
- 11:41 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5809 (Resolved): Typo in siproxd config file prevents correct loading of plugins
Typo in siproxd config file prevents correct loading of plugins
Using siproxd packag...
- 09:51 AM pfSense Bug #5606 (Resolved): syslog.conf misconfigured - many duplicate messages in system.log
- The script /etc/inc/system.inc is generating a syslog.conf which is a little bit misconfigured. The original code of ...
- 07:26 AM pfSense Bug #4701 (Resolved): WebGUI alias name changes does not reflect in NAT-Outbound
- Just found two little bugs in the WEBgui:
Changing the name of an existing alias in "Firewall: Alias" will also ch...
- 09:55 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4684 (Resolved): WebGUI: siproxd disabled in menu but still running as service
- Just found a little bug in the siproxd package:
The start situation is: pfSense 2.2.2 (32bit), package siproxd 1.0...
- 07:37 AM pfSense Bug #4545: dynDNS service 'selfhost' fails certificate validation
- Hi Chris,
in short term: *They fixed it*!
Long term explanation:
The provider Selfhost has used a "cross-roo...
- 03:48 AM pfSense Bug #4545: dynDNS service 'selfhost' fails certificate validation
Here is a short summary of the answers from the provider:
Host carol.selfhost.de is the update host of pr...
- 06:01 AM pfSense Bug #4545: dynDNS service 'selfhost' fails certificate validation
- I just opened a case at 'Selfhost' and sent them the link of this thread too. Will give you a feedback when I get any...
Also available in: Atom