Status > IPsec shows both connected and disconnected with Split Connections enabled
If an IPsec connection has split connections enabled, it shows both connected and disconnected in Status > IPsec. Disabling split connections eliminates display of both connected and disconnected rows but, since the other end is an ASA, breaks the VPN if multi-P2. See screen shot for 172.25.228.226 endpoint.
Appears to be only cosmetic.
Appears to require a complete stop and restart of strongswan after enabling or disabling split connections to toggle the status display behavior. Or maybe just a manual disconnect/reconnect of the subject SA.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4.0
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.2
This is apparently also happening with IKEv2. If it turns out to be too much trouble, bump back to 2.4.3
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Stephen Jones
Assigning to sjones since he's been working on other IPsec status issues
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom