- Login: ETSAustralia
- Registered on: 11/19/2015
- Last connection: 03/31/2020
- 09:18 PM pfSense Bug #10553: Gateway Groups Tier 2 fail dropping states on Tier 1 connection
- Hi Jim,
Is dpinger aware of the gateway groups tiers?
The states should only be dropped if the active tier is d...
- 10:54 PM pfSense Bug #10553 (Not a Bug): Gateway Groups Tier 2 fail dropping states on Tier 1 connection
State drops occurring incorrectly in certain fail-over conditions
Gateway Group with 2 gateways ...
- 10:32 PM pfSense Bug #7238 (New): Menu layout broken when using "Hostname in Menu" with long hostnames
- It is good to have the hostname in the menu for quickly identifying the gateways, however almost all of our hostnames...
- 07:33 PM pfSense Feature #7182 (New): Break up System Widget on the Dashboard
- The system widget is quite useful, however there is a lot of information in one place (and it is quite tall, so the s...
- 07:20 PM pfSense Feature #7181 (New): Add Top and Add Bottom on Seperator
- Currently when separators are in use, to add a rule under the separator, you have to create the rule at the bottom of...
- 09:41 PM pfSense Bug #6582 (Resolved): Import on Firewall/Aliases Only Works for IPs
- In the firewall alias section, the import button only enters values into IP aliases despite the import button being p...
- 09:30 PM pfSense Feature #5929 (Rejected): Choose a default interface assignment for the first boot or reset of a pfSense
We have some appliances that have at least 8 ports connected for each device (custom built due to interface ne...
- 07:40 PM pfSense Feature #5507 (Closed): Config Generation Mode
- I currently have a lot pfSense units to build for different clients and would like to be able to pre-generate the con...
- 08:25 PM pfSense Bug #5481 (Duplicate): HTML Status Codes not Processed Properly from download_file
- The download_file function returns status codes as true if 200, or the status code if another value. However, this is...
Also available in: Atom